Buying a New or Approved Kia maybe more within your budget than you had thought. Why not discuss funding options with us before committing to an outright purchase. You may find that a monthly payment and changing your car every three years is more suitable to you than spending your savings in one fell swoop. You can look at Kia UK's New car finance calculator here to get an idea but of course, we’re more than happy to help here in the showroom.
Kia Motors UK has teamed up with Santander Consumer Finance, one of the leading consumer finance providers in Europe, to create Kia Financial Services. It means your local Kia dealer can now offer competitive finance plans for your Kia, and a range of handy insurance products to boot.
One of the largest banks in the world, the Santander Group is both strong and stable. As a top 50 global company, it has a presence in over 40 countries - with over 90 million customers, 14,000 branches and 3.3 million shareholders. In the UK alone, Santander Group includes Abbey, Bradford & Bingley and Alliance & Leicester. All of which puts Santander on a strong and stable footing – with no need to resort to public capital.
And unlike other banks, their ample liquidity means they've been less affected by the recent financial crisis making us the sensible financing choice for your next Kia.
Kia Personal Finance
If you enjoy the buzz of buying a new car, take a look at our Personal Contract Purchase Plan. Put simply, it's a short-term finance agreement that'll help you change your Kia more regularly.
- Shorter term finance agreement means you get to change your car more regularly
- Flexibility to keep, return or exchange your Kia when the agreement ends
- Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) protects you against any potential falls in used car prices
How it works
- Pick your dream Kia - used or new. Then roughly estimate what your annual mileage will be
- Based on what you've told us, we'll work out the anticipated market value for your car once your contract finishes – i.e. the GFV
- Then we'll add any interest charges and take off your deposit, plus the GFV, from the price of your new Kia to work out what regular payments you'll need to make
- You're free to drive away in your brand new Kia once your agreement becomes official.
Keep, swap or return
It's up to you what happens once your contract ends. If you'd like to keep your Kia, you just pay off the GFV - something we may even be able to help you finance. To return the car, that's fine too. As long as it's in good condition and within the agreed mileage, there'll be nothing more to pay.
Or if you'd like to choose another Kia, you can use excess value above the GFV towards a deposit. But you're never tied down - you can trade in your car or sell it privately provided you've settled your account i.e. paid the GFV.
Kia Conditional Sale
If you like to keep life simple, read on. Our Conditional Sale Plan offers a range of flexible options to suit everyone.
- Regular fixed, equal instalments help keep things easy and hassle-free
- Once you've paid all your instalments, you own the car - it's that simple
- You decide what your repayment period will be when the contract starts, giving you total financial control
How it works
- Pick out your ideal Kia, and let your dealer know what deposit and repayment period you'd like - from a choice of 12-60 months
- We then calculate your repayments, based on how much you have left to pay, plus any interest (if it applies)
- That's it! You're free to drive away in your Kia the once your agreement is made official.
Thomas Startin Junr. Ltd is a credit broker not a lender. For more information please contact us.