We operate a highly successful team and we are about creating loyal, long term future customers.
Main Duties after training period -
· To sell and promote the sale of all new and used vehicles in line with all aspects of dealership and manufacturer policies
· To create and maintain a positive customer-friendly sales environment whilst taking responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance and presentation of the showroom
· To always be prepared to receive and process new customer enquiries (via telephone, walk-in and email)
· To guide and inform the customer whilst being able to give a competent and enthusiastic presentation of all of the vehicles within the product range
· To achieve both new and used vehicle sales targets along with secondary accessory and financial services targets
· To ensure all customers are handled with Family-like Care
· To ensure company processes are followed to improve Customer Satisfaction and retention. This includes embracing Customer Satisfaction Action Plans, proactively selling Service Plans and following up finance renewal leads
· To adhere to agreed staff development plans and undertake manufacturer training and e Learning modules to achieve required certification levelsRecord all new and used sales enquiries along with all sales activity in the appropriate sales control/dealer marketing system
· To maintain a high level of product knowledge along with a detailed understanding of all current dealer and manufacturer marketing programs
Working hours are between 8.30am and 18:00 Monday – Saturday with a day off in the week & Sundays on a Rota basis 11:00 – 16:00
You will possess a valid UK drivers license.
Apply Today for your next adventure!